MAC, urban decay, and smashbox giveaway:
- MAC mineralize blush in solar ray (from heavenly creature collection - $23.50)
- MAC powerpoint eyeliner in engraved ($15)
- 2 MAC eye shadows in silver ring and parfait amour ($15 each)
- MAC lipstick - viva glam nicki ($14.50)
- Urban Decay naked palette ($50)
- Smashbox photo finish oil free foundation primer ($17)
*all brand new items in packaging, the only reason any of them have been removed from their original packaging is to be photographed*
- must reblog to enter (likes do not count)
- i really don’t give a fuck if you’re following me or not, this is out of my own generosity, not to increase my number of followers - that’s lame .
- you may reblog more than once, but it does not increase your chances of winning .
- do not message me asking to be chosen, i will ignore your ratchet ass . however, feel free to ask any questions you may have .
all shipping cost will be paid for by yours truly (love me~) . a winner will be chosen randomly at the end of this month (july 31st, 2012), and informed via their ask box .
good luck, xo ;*
FanArt 100 / Parents
→Stannis - Davos - Tywin - Catlyn
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
I just tried this out and my feet feel like BUTTER now. It’s INCREDIBLE.
I may have to try this.
game of thrones meme | six
locationsalternate universes (2/6)
the old west
domestic pruhun is my weakness
“I’m the MAN”. Yes, yes you are.